Interactive bandname generator
Every musician knows the problem: a new band, gigs are coming up and you've got to have a name... Dictionaries, voting, picked a name, not quite that good, and so on. Here's your ultimate help for these cases: the interactive band name generator!!!
- Choose the language, singular or plural, number of basic words etc.
- Click the "Make band name" button until you have your ultimate name or names.
- You can also use the automatic mode (prevents RSI!) You can change the options while the program is running!
- Copy good candidates with "Select Name".
- Personal words can also be fixed in the results (your own name?)
- Brilliant ideas? Simply type them in the big "Selection" box
- You can print the page for your nextband meeting discussing the new name!
- Or click on "Select All" and Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V and paste it into your word processor
- Remember the programmer of this tool when you receive your first platinum album...
- Check whether the name already exists using the Google button
- Got a gig with your band, create a poster using the poster generator!
- Would you like to check if your names exists, here are the links:
Disclaimer: We do not accept responsability for generating offensive, discriminating or otherwise inappropriate bandnames! Use the names at your own risk...
- Half a century too late, but there it is!
- This is the end of an era!
- No more need for "The Who", "The Band", "Guess Who", "It", and the like.
- A new dawn!
- Unprecedented events are coming....
- No really, nice piece of work chap!
- Very entertaining indeed
- Trying to get a grip on it....
- This is one weird piece of crap!
- I laughed until I stopped
- Now there's nothing that keeps me from starting a band anymore!
- Bandname.com worldwide bandname register
- Bandname maker: generate a bandname optionally based on one or more given words
- Weird bandnames
This is a free website. We are constantly updating and adding articles. If you too want this to stay that way, please consider a donation for Popschool Maastricht >>
Last edit: 12/22/2017